Don’t wait any longer. This Certified Passive House Designer (CPHD/C) course is for professionals in New England. Starts March 31. Flexibly paced. Financial incentives available CT/MA. Register & gain access to on-demand content today.
PHN’s Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant course is the premier training program
for Passive House building professionals with:
● 8-week hybrid on-demand and live online instruction.
● 6 weeks class instruction and 4 weeks exam preparation and assignments.
● Culminates with on-site visit, location to be determined.
● 4 Q&A sessions led by local CPHD practitioners.
● 2 required webinars led by PHN Trainers
● 7 additional exam preparation e-learning modules for participants to get a
thorough grounding in the critical aspects of Passive House design and
● Thorough grounding of critical aspects of Passive House design and construction.
● On successfully passing the exam, participants will receive a 5-year registration as
an internationally accredited Certified Passive House Designer or Consultant.
● A course for all building professionals: architects, MEP and structural engineers,
builders and construction managers working in the design and construction of new
build and retrofit Passive House buildings.
About Passive House Network:
The Passive House Network (PHN) is leading the transformation of the building industry to
low-energy, high-performance Passive House design and construction. It is a member-
driven 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the widespread adoption of the
international Passive House design and construction standards, building science principles
and protocols. Learn more