On October 15th, Passive House Massachusetts will be hosting a symposium, addressing the policy and practice of Passive House, as well as local projects that involve high-performance buildings. This symposium will be a great platform to connect architects, builders, engineers, home/building owners, policymakers, real estate professionals, students and the general public interested in Passive House.
Ken Levenson (President of NYPH) will be delivering the plenary keynote address, examining recent highlights in the fast-growing New York Passive House market, and how cross-disciplinary revolution can trigger market expansion across the Northeast to make Passive House normal.
• Policy Panel with State Senator Will Brownsberger
• Passive House in the Open Market: We can build them, but can we sell them?
• Optimizing Building Energy Efficiency: Does PV mean less insulation?
• Multifamily Passive House: Ready for Prime Time
• Wall Section Slam!
• Quality lectures and discussions, led by esteemed professionals local to Massachusetts
• Vendors showcasing products and services regarding Passive Homes
• An amazing networking opportunity!
Tickets are $115, with a student rate of $35. Lunch and coffee is included with the purchase of a ticket. Register online to purchase your ticket today.