New York City – From today until December 31st 2017, NYPH is accepting abstracts for the annual New York Passive House Conference & Expo (NYPH18). If you are doing great work that you think will be of interest to others, consider making a submission or two! The deadline to submit abstracts is December 31st, 2017.
As Passive House projects continue to scale in size and complexity, project teams encounter issues beyond the envelope. How to design domestic hot water systems in large buildings? How is ventilation set up for common spaces? What about plug load management? Let’s exchange notes and drive the passive house community to build even better.
Applicants are highly encouraged to submit data-driven abstracts with a focus on issues in multifamily and commercial buildings.
• Strategies to reduce energy in multifamily and commercial buildings
• Efficient design of domestic hot water systems in large buildings
• Step by step retrofit for large buildings
• Barriers and paths to Passive House
• Basis of decision-making for investors / valuation of Passive House buildings
• Renewable / sustainable energy supply / PER
• Ventilation and indoor air quality
• Climate adaptation/resiliency
• Passive House retrofits
• Commissioning / Facility Management / Monitoring
• Quality assurance: benefits of certification
• Building materials in focus: economics / ecology / embodied energy
• Fire and sound protection in Passive House buildings
• Tools / Digitization / BIM
• Architecture / Aesthetics / Architectural preservation
With strong community participation, this will be the best Passive House conference yet.
Click here to submit an abstract.