ZH Architects, an award-winning design firm that specializes in Passive House design is looking for a part time social media/marketing coordinator. Ideally, we would like someone who is interested in sustainable building practices such as Passive House and CLT and would like to learn more. Candidates should have excellent visual and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and then execute independently.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintain ZH website/social media (twitter, instagram, facebook)
- Develop marketing presentations and portfolios
- Organize and maintain marketing library – photos, texts, resumes, graphics
- Spearhead responses to Architectural RFPs
- Prepare high quality graphics (diagrams, charts)
There will also be the opportunity to research and write about sustainable architecture and building techniques under the guidance of the senior staff for grants, webinars and lectures.
- Highly proficient in InDesign and MS Office Suite and working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent visual communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed writing, editing and proofreading abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work and use time effectively
- Works well collaboratively
Salary will be competitive based on skill level.
No telephone calls, please. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration. Please submit a resume and work examples via email to email@example.com (5MB max, pdf preferred)