Klearwall triple pane windows and doors are engineered with European innovation and constructed using the highest quality materials. Triple glazing of windows and doors is increasing in importance as the USA becomes more energy conscious in its approach to construction. Passive House components are an important development in this process due to their low energy features. An important aspect of Passive Houses are Passive House windows and Passive House doors. All Klearwall Passive House windows are certified by the Passive House Institute, Germany, and are suitable for all types of Passive House and non-Passive House buildings.
You will primarily be servicing the New York metro market but travel outside this area will be required
Salary: On-target earnings (OTE) $100k
Healthcare, Dental + Vision, Healthcare Savings Account Benefits
Mileage, laptop, phone, 21 days vacation + public holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave
Area Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in your defined geographical area. There will be travel outside this area required at times.
Area Sales Representative Job Duties:
· Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
· Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
· Gathering market and customer information;
· Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
· Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
· Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
· Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
· Reporting to Senior Management on sales and potential opportunities in your area;
· Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
· Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
· Following up with customers for payment;
· Doing Quality-Control on products delivered;
· Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues in East Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
This role will require 1 week of training in Ireland and a further 6 weeks of training in the USA.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining your qualifications and why you should be the candidate selected for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org