The nation’s leading policymakers, design professionals, building owners and commercial real estate representatives will gather at the 2016 Getting to Zero National Forum to share perspectives on the growth of ZNE, learn about best practices for successful projects and collaborate on opportunities for ZNE to transform the built environment.
A 10% discount off ticket registration is available for New York Passive House members! Use this link to have the discount code applied directly for registration – Getting to Zero National Forum 2016 (NYPH) or type in “NAPHN” at registration.
2016 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
• Participants represent industry change makers who will drive the innovation, policy and practice necessary to bring zero net energy buildings to scale.
• Policy sessions will spotlight current rules, incentives and programs that are creating low-energy outcomes and. catalyzing projects. Leading cities and
states will showcase their action on ZNE to attain carbon mitigation goals.
• Technical tracks will dig in on critical design, construction and operational aspects with added tracks focused on residential and multifamily ZNE buildings as well as grid integration strategies.
• Business leaders will offer perspectives on the value proposition, cost and financing and share strategize on breaking down the barriers.
• Interactive sessions will highlight the bright spots and lessons learned.
Learn more and register today on the 2016 Getting to Zero Forum website.