Architects, developers, city/county officials and building design professionals that wish to experience large-scale NZEB projects taking place in a region that is the world leader in sustainable construction should not miss this study tour!
• Have a guided tour of the first city and region in the world to reach the Passive House standard, mandated in January 2015
• Meet the Brussels officials that made it happen, and learn at first-hand about the challenges and benefits of this remarkable achievement
• Visit large scale NZEB and Passive House projects including leisure centre, affordable housing, office retrofits and more.
• Meet local architects and developers that have embraced high performance, and have made it “business-as-usual”.
• Network with like-minded colleagues from Ireland, the UK and the US who are facing the NZEB and Passive House challenge.