NYPH is proud to announce that its leadership for the next year has been finalized. It turned out to be a three step process.
First, there was an online election by the whole membership with results announced at the September 14th 2016 Annual NYPH Member Meeting. In alphabetical order by last name:
1. Lois Arena, Steven Winter Associates
2. Andreas Benzing, Andreas Benzing Architect
3. Kevin Brennan, Brennan Brennan
4. Greg Duncan, Gregory Duncan Architect
5. Amy Failla, Baxt Ingui Architects
6. Philip Hayes, JBS Project Management
7. Ilana Judah, FXFOWLE
8. Todd Kimmel, Cosella Dorken
9. Ken Levenson, 475 High Performance Building Supply
10. Buck Moorhead, Buck Moorhead Architect
11. Jeremy Shannon, Jeremy Shannon Architect
12. Stas Zakrzewski, Z+H Architects
Then, on October 7th, the board met and the officers were chosen – with the exception of President, as Ken Levenson, the acting President, expressed the desire to no longer serve as Board President:
• Secretary: Todd Kimmel
• Treasurer: Stas Zakrzewski
• VP of Membership & Sponsorship: Andreas Benzing
• VP of Alliances: Ken Levenson
• VP of Events & Education: Kevin Brennan
• VP of Advocacy, Codes & Policy: Buck Moorhead
• VP of Publicity & Marketing: Ilana Judah
Finally, on October 28th, a special meeting was held to select a President. Andreas Benzing, a founding Board Member of NYPH, agreed to serve as President and was unanimously elected.
Congratulations to Andreas and all board members. The new NYPH leadership looks forward to a productive year of Passive House growth across the New York region.