This session will provide a solution to an often cited concern in the design and construction industry: a lack of capacity. The speakers will discuss their experiences integrating modules on fabric-first design and construction into coursework at higher education institutions and how Passive House can benefit higher education facilities by providing high-quality campus buildings and preparing students for the future of design and construction.
- Wolfgang Feist, Founder, International Passive House Institute
- Susanne Winkel, Head of Professional Training and Certification, International Passive House Institute
- Yogini Patel, Head of Communications, Passivhaus Trust
- Barry McCarron, Chair, Passive Association of Ireland
- Idriss Kathrada – Inoal CEO – Sdc Fidic