Ready to step up your technical skills game?
Join NYPH member, Ed May and John Mitchell of bldgtyp for a two hour course on Thermal Bridge Modelling for Beginners!
This course is targeted to:
- Passive House Consultants, Designers and Tradespersons
- Building Design Professionals
- Manufacturers of high performance building envelope elements
- Identify and illustrate typical thermal bridges and summarize their impact on energy performance, comfort and building health;
- Provide an overview of the Therm software, identify key inputs and outputs of the software
- Provide in detail steps on setting up THERM Libraries
- Perform related calculations
- Please be sure to bring along your fully charged laptops with THERM (freeware) already pre-installed.
A discounted access is available for current NYPH Members! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your code. Not yet a member? Sign up today and take advantage of many discounted/free events and training opportunities.