This course is targeted to:
• Passive House Consultants, Designers and Tradespersons
• Building Design Professionals
• Manufacturers of high performance building envelope elements
• Identify and illustrate typical thermal bridges and summarize their impact on energy performance, comfort and building health;
• Provide an overview of the Therm software, identify key inputs and outputs of the software
• Provide in detail steps on setting up THERM Libraries
• Perform related calculations
• This beginner session is designed to let you follow along on your own computer if you like, so feel free to bring your laptop with the THERM software pre-installed- although its certainly not required.
2 AIA LU and 2 PHI CE are available for this course. Register for this course today!
A discounted access is available for current NYPH Members! Be sure to select the Members ticket. Not yet a member? Sign up today and take advantage of many discounted/free events and training opportunities.