Ready to step up your technical skills game? Join NYPH member, Ed May and John Mitchell of bldgtyp for a two hour course on Thermal Bridge Modelling for Advanced Users!
This course is targeted to:
Passive House Consultants, Designers and Tradespersons
- Building Design Professionals
- Manufacturers of high performance building envelope elements
- Get familiar with the rules and procedures for THERM
- Provide detailed overview on the model creation and program use
- Learn how to use THERM to create PSI-Values for input in the PHPP / WUFI-Passive
- Please be sure to bring along your fully charged laptops with THERM (freeware) already pre-installed (windows only).
A 50% discounted access is available for current NYPH Members! Email email@example.com to obtain your code. Not yet a member? Sign up today and take advantage of many discounted/free events and training opportunities.