12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Online | Hugh Whiriskey | Partel
The cornerstone of any low energy build is making sure you get the airtightness right!
This presentation focuses on the importance of airtightness and windtightness in both new and retrofit building design. It is led by one of our Certified Passive House Designers and among other things; discusses the value behind making the right design choices to begin, choosing the correct products for the project brief as well as then crucially the correct installation and application on site.
This session will provide a better understanding about:
- Achieving an Air/Wind tight building structure
- Condensation dangers and their impacts
- Intelligent moisture management
- Types of Windtight barriers – advantages and disadvantages
- Thermal Bridging Solutions
Sign up as member of NYPH and save on courses and events!